► Availability: Available daily
► Duration: 2 days 1 night
► Tour type: Group tour - Max 45 participants
► Guide language: English
► Accommodation: Cruise
►Transportation: Shuttle buses (or car), Kayak, bamboo boat
► Destinations and activities: Hanoi, Hai Phong, Halong bay, Lan Ha Bay, kayaking, swimming, cooking class
► Meeting/start point: Pick-up at your hotel or destination in Hanoi, Vietnam
DAY 1: HANOI - HAI PHONG - LAN HA BAY - OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (L-D)
07:30 Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or your location in Hanoi Old Quarter and take the highway to Got Port, Haiphong where we arrive at around 11:30am
(Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
12:00 Transfer by tender to the CRUISE. On the way to the main boat, you will have a chance to see Cai Trap canal.
12:15 We welcome our guests onboard the CRUISE and then check in, enjoy Welcome Drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Lan Ha Bay & Ha Long Bay.
13:40 CRUISE proceeds to Da Chong islet, where you can see a lighthouse built by the French over 100 years ago. Have lunch while passing via the islets. These amazing limestone karst formations rise up out of the sea in an impressive manner.
15:00 We progress to Tra Bầu area of Lan Hạ Bay- a separate part of Halong Bay. This is a quiet tourist paradise in Vietnam. You can try at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim.
17:30 Returning CRUISE, you can watch the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin. In the early evening the boat has its Happy Hour deal
18.30 Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes
19:00 Enjoy set menu diner on the board Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
21:30 Enjoy the landscape of the bay at night up on the top deck. Relax whilst enjoying drinks from the bar. Try your hand at night squid fishing, watching a movie in the restaurant
Overnight on the Cruise
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY - HANOI (B-L)
06:30 Practive one of the oldest traditons of East Asia:Tai Chi - A beautifu and relaxing experience on the open deck.
PRICES: (In USD/per person)
07:00 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board
07:30 Upon completing breakfast continue our journey and head out in bamboo boat to explore the bay in the area where the Toi Sang cave is situated.
09:00 Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins.
19:00 Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier
09:30 Brunch is served. After brunch, Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:00 Disembark at Hon Gai pier. Get back to Hanoi
11:00 We bid farewell at Got port, this is the end of the program.
16:30 Arrive back your hotel or your location.
Option: When the tour finish, we can drop you off at the in Got port, where you can travel by your own.
- • Full furnished en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- • English Speaking tour guide
- • Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- • 2 water bottles per room on boat daily.
- • All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- • Cooking demonstration
- • Tai Chi class
- • Entrance and sightseeing fees
- • Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai chi exercise, Bamboo boat, Swimming (if the weather permits), Squid fishing, Music entertainment,
- • Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games.
- Shuttle bus or van from Hanoi to Cat Ba: $15/person/way
- Private car (4 seats): $85/car/way
• Beverages, Tax, insurance.
• Pick up and drop off ousite Old Quarter
• Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly meantioned above.
GOOD TO KNOW
Change of the itineraries:
The Cruises’ itinerary may change occasionally due to the weather conditions or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi on board:
Wi-Fi is available on board but sometimes it is limited due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Surcharge on Christmas 24/12 and New Year Eve 31/12
Policy for single and extra bed:
The third person using extra bed: Price as one adult
Policy for Children:
• 01 child under 5-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
• 01 child from 5 and under 9-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
• 02 children under 5 years old (staying with parents): 75% of the price per an adul
• From 9-year-old: price as an adult.
• A deposit of 30% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged up on booking.
• Payment in cash: Cash shall be paid at our office or will be collected at your hotel.
• Credid card: credid card fee is applied to the total amount and different from type of card
• Bank transfer: Please note that the bank fee in Vietna, and the international bank for transmission are covered by the client.
What to bring:
Sunglasses, Sun cream
Camera and film
Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure