► Availability: Available daily
► Duration: 1 day
► Tour type: Group tour - Max 45 participants
► Guide language: English
► Accommodation: Cruise
►Transportation: Shuttle buses (or car), Kayak, bamboo
► Destinations and activities: Hanoi, Halong bay, Pearl farm village, Sung Sot cave, kayaking, swimming, cooking class
► Meeting/start point: Pick-up at your hotel or destination in Hanoi, Vietnam
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay (L-D)
08h00: Pick-up at hotel and start the trip of from 3.5 hours to 4 hours to Halong Bay with a 20 - 25 minute - short break on half way.
12h30: Arrive to Tuan Chau Marina - Halong city, transfer by tender & get in our 2 stars cruise, enjoy welcome drinks.
13h30: Check in your cabin, enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while cruising through the fairy land of Halong Bay, cruising through the hundreds of amazing rocks, and passing by the Stone Dog Islet, Stone Dog Islet, Incense Burner, Islet…
15h00: Explore Sung Sot cave – one of the most beautiful caves of Ha Long Bay.
16h00: Visiting Titop Island for swimming, hiking, taking a photo on top. Ti Top Island does not only possess breath taking romantic landscapes, but also has a heavenly beautiful beach called Ti Top which is perfect for any beach activity..
17h00: Back to the the Cruise for refresh and relaxing, joining in our Sunset Party (with free wine and fresh fruits).
19h00: Buffet dinner will be served at restaurant on second floor in a romantic atmosphere.
20h30: joining some games, squid fishing (optional), karaoke, dancing… with free Draught beer in about 1 hour about 20 litters
Overnight on boat: clean air - conditioned rooms with private washroom
Day 2: Halong bay - Hanoi (B - L)
PRICES: (In USD/per person)
07h00: Breakfast, coffee and tea served in Western Style
07h30: You will visit the fishing village where cultured pearls
08h00: Come back to Halong Cruise and check out.
10h00: join in the Cooking Class (teaching you how to make our specifically, Spring rolls)
11h00: Vietnamese Lunch will be served while cruising back to Tuan Chau Marina
12h15: Disembark at the harbor, Ha Long city. Take our shuttle bus to return to Hanoi.
17h00: Arrive to Hanoi - drop off at your hotel - end of tour. Good bye & see you again in the next trips!
- • Full furnished en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- • English Speaking tour guide
- • Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- • 2 water bottles per room on boat daily.
- • All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- • Cooking demonstration
- • Tai Chi class
- • Entrance and sightseeing fees
- • Kayaks
- • Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games.
- Shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong: $15/person/way
- Private car (4 seats): $90/car/way
• Beverages, Tax, insurance.
• Pick up and drop off ousite Old Quarter
• Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly meantioned above.
GOOD TO KNOW
Change of the itineraries:
The Cruises’ itinerary may change occasionally due to the weather conditions or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi on board:
Wi-Fi is available on board but sometimes it is limited due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Surcharge on Christmas 24/12 and New Year Eve 31/12
Policy for single and extra bed:
The third person using extra bed: Price as one adult
Policy for Children:
• 01 child under 5-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
• 01 child from 5 and under 9-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
• 02 children under 5 years old (staying with parents): 75% of the price per an adul
• From 9-year-old: price as an adult.
• A deposit of 30% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged up on booking.
• Payment in cash: Cash shall be paid at our office or will be collected at your hotel.
• Credid card: credid card fee is applied to the total amount and different from type of card
• Bank transfer: Please note that the bank fee in Vietna, and the international bank for transmission are covered by the client.
What to bring:
Sunglasses, Sun cream
Camera and film
Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.