► Availability: Available daily
► Duration: 2 days 1 night
► Tour type: Group tour - Max 45 participants
► Guide language: English
► Accommodation: Cruise
►Transportation: Shuttle buses (or car), Kayak, bamboo
► Destinations and activities: Hanoi, Halong bay, Cong Do, Cap La Island, kayaking, swimming, cooking class
► Meeting/start point: Pick-up at your hotel or destination in Hanoi, Vietnam
DAY 1: HANOI - HON GAI HARBOR - BAI TU LONG BAY - CONG DO - CAP LA ISLAND - OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (L-D)
07:30 Our shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotel or your location in Hanoi Old Quarter
(Note: This pick-up is just applied for those who use our shuttle bus service)
10:30 Stop off in Hai Duong City where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities such as: boarding Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager
13:30 Enjoy a great lunch while leisurely cruising to the core of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15:00 Arive to Cap La Island - the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karsts and breathtaking nature, and relaxing (According to Halong Bay Board Management, all cruises in Halong Bay are not allowed to organize swimming activities)
17:30 Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset party while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage
19.00 Have dinner in the dining room on board.
18:30 Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and tea
20:00 Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar
Overnight on Cruises in Cong Do area
DAY 2: TRA SAN - THIEN SON CANH CAVE - HON GAI HARBOR - HANOI (B-L)
06:30 Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. Enjoy early morning landscape of the bay.
PRICES: (In USD/per person)
07:00 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board
08:00 Explore Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature.
09:30 Finish packing and check out your cabin. Prepare to join in our traditional cooking demonstration. (Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (our staff will support you transfer directly to the pier)
10:30 Attend in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration.
11:00 Enjoy lunch while our cruise is returning Hon Gai harbour
12:00 Back to the harbor and disembark in Hon Gai pier.
12:00 Arrive back your hotel or your location.
Option: When the tour finish, we can drop you off at the in Hon Gai harbor, where you can travel by your own.
- • Full furnished en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- • English Speaking tour guide
- • Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- • 2 water bottles per room on boat daily.
- • All meals on board (01 breakfast, 02 lunches, 01 dinner)
- • Cooking demonstration
- • Tai Chi class
- • Entrance and sightseeing fees
- • Kayaks
- • Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games.
- Shuttle bus from Hanoi to Halong: $15/person/way
- Private car (4 seats): $90/car/way
• Beverages, Tax, insurance.
• Pick up and drop off ousite Old Quarter
• Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly meantioned above.
GOOD TO KNOW
Change of the itineraries:
The Cruises’ itinerary may change occasionally due to the weather conditions or the instructions given by the Halong Bay Management Authorities.
Wifi on board:
Wi-Fi is available on board but sometimes it is limited due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Surcharge on Christmas 24/12 and New Year Eve 31/12
Policy for single and extra bed:
The third person using extra bed: Price as one adult
Policy for Children:
• 01 child under 5-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): Free of charge
• 01 child from 5 and under 9-year-old (sharing a bed with parents): 75% of the price per an adult
• 02 children under 5 years old (staying with parents): 75% of the price per an adul
• From 9-year-old: price as an adult.
• A deposit of 30% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged up on booking.
• Payment in cash: Cash shall be paid at our office or will be collected at your hotel.
• Credid card: credid card fee is applied to the total amount and different from type of card
• Bank transfer: Please note that the bank fee in Vietna, and the international bank for transmission are covered by the client.
What to bring:
Sunglasses, Sun cream
Camera and film
Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.